Well this is my first post. . . Not sure what I am doing on here yet.
Today started out frustrating. I got up three times last night with Presley, she sure gets hungry a lot during the night these days. But she made up for it when I peeked in to check on her this morning and she was wide awake and had gotten her bottle that she had left over from the night and was just eating it and smiling from ear to ear :) Her smile makes every second of lost sleep worth it! I love her more than I ever could have imagined was possible to love someone (besides her Dad). Then I was a tad frustrated when I arrived at church ready to serve and there wasn't really a need for me. . But during my quiet time I realized that it is awesome that our church is blessed with so many great volunteers and it is nothing to be frustrated about! God reminded me of what the important things in my life are and the many many blessings He has given me and instead of letting some of those very blessings frustrate me I should remember "All things work for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 I love how He is a constant teacher and always refining me to be more and more like Him!
Now I am getting off so I can play with my little Princess and think more about how I am going to make more "margin" in my life this week :)
I'm working on my margin too! I'm loving this series so far, it's just what I needed!
ReplyDeleteTara, I would love to have these verses. Could you send them to nortonrmr@aol.com? Thank you sooo much!
ReplyDelete