January 4, 2013

Grow It Out!!

I've been trying to grow out my hair for about a year.. I always go back & forth cutting it & growing it, but I've really wanted to grow it long the last year. I've read so many links from Pinterest & some of the tips worked, while others not so much. Here's the 3 things that helped me go from Dec '11 - Dec '12:

Biotin. 3 more Inches. & Moroccanoil.

I could tell a huge difference in my ends after using the 3 more inches product, which helps me not have to get them trimmed up so much!

Other helpful tips I've loved are waiting 2-3 days between washes & using a protection serum before hot styling tools.

Im not done growing it yet, but I couldn't have grown it this far without my incredible stylist, Jen! She stopped me from continuing to damage it so much with bleach, she knew I wanted to grow it so she only trimmed up what was necessary & helped find products to protect it! Definitely tell your stylist so they can help!



No comments:

Post a Comment